[rt-users] One-time cc address storage

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Thu Jan 22 19:04:52 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 18:44, Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:
>> Is there a (easy) way to edit the one-time cc addresses associated
>> with a ticket?
>> My users frequently mistype addresses, and these remain in the set
>> of offered
>> checkboxes, even when a correction has been added. And then,
>> occasionally,
>> someone'll accidentally click the typo'd address to boot.
>
> RT actually walks all the addresses in the history to build that, so
> trimming the list would require a code change (see
> Ticket::TransactionAddresses)
Bummer. Thanks though.

>> (Occurrences of this could be cut down with
>> http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=12816)
>
> See my comments about that.  I'd be surprised if it
> didn't work in 3.8.1+ since I spent a bunch of time
> fixing between 3.8.0 and 3.8.1.  However, it could
> still stand patches to improve it.  It was an accidental
> feature I didn't even know about before I fixed it.
I'm running 3.8.1 now (.0 when that was posted), and
trying to verify now, but no joy. Looks like it might be
.2 only? I'm using a local user as a cc name and it's
not showing up in the ticket history (let alone arriving).

--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.