[rt-users] Search result display problems

L B bertignac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:27:50 EST 2009

Hello all,

 RT 3.6.6 (but same on RT 3.8.2)

 I have a RT with 10 queues, many tickets on each queue. One of the
user has access to one queue only. When he searches for all the RT,
let's say with a search of id > 1, the results are displayed on many
many pages, with different number of results on each : sometimes none,
sometimes 3, sometimes 14 etc. And the number showing the number of
results is the total number of RT (of all queues), and not the total
number of RT the user should see.

Is it a bug ?

If I do the search with id > 1 and queue=QUEUE1, the correct number of
result is displayed and the page navigation is correct.

As a workaround, how can I create a search saying "id > 1 and in all
the queues I have the right to see ?" In fact, the search that is done
by the "Quick search" portlet...

Or maybe have you another idea ?

Thanks !
--