[rt-users] Search result display problems

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Sat Jan 24 04:58:08 EST 2009

Hi L.B.,
have a look: http://www.mail-archive.com/rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com/msg16513.html

Ruslan added a patch for this.

Torsten

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne

-----Urspruengliche Nachricht-----
Von: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] Im Auftrag von L B
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Januar 2009 18:28
An: RT-Users at lists.bestpractical.com
Betreff: [rt-users] Search result display problems

Hello all,

 RT 3.6.6 (but same on RT 3.8.2)

 I have a RT with 10 queues, many tickets on each queue. One of the user has access to one queue only. When he searches for all the RT, let's say with a search of id > 1, the results are displayed on many many pages, with different number of results on each : sometimes none, sometimes 3, sometimes 14 etc. And the number showing the number of results is the total number of RT (of all queues), and not the total number of RT the user should see.

Is it a bug ?

If I do the search with id > 1 and queue=QUEUE1, the correct number of result is displayed and the page navigation is correct.

As a workaround, how can I create a search saying "id > 1 and in all the queues I have the right to see ?" In fact, the search that is done by the "Quick search" portlet...

Or maybe have you another idea ?

Thanks !
--
L.B.