[rt-users] Query Builder page modification

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Sat Jan 24 05:05:43 EST 2009

Hi Daksh,
read my actual mails (sent to Kem Cho), it regarding slow BulkUpdate, but also the same situation at Qb before:

same problem here, the querybuilder page was also slow until i got a hint from jesse:

Make first a local copy of /rthome/share/html/Search/Elements/PickBasics to /rthome/local/html/Search/Elements/PickBasics

Replace here:

<& /Elements/SelectOwner, Name => "ValueOfActor", ValueAttribute => 'Name' &>

With:

<input name="ValueOfActor">

>From now QueryBuilder Page is much, much faster!

This was taken from RT 3.6.5 but i think you only have to replace this part:

        Value => {
            Type => 'component',
            Path => '/Elements/SelectOwner',
            Arguments => { ValueAttribute => 'Name' },
        },

I'm not sure for 3.8.x but Emmanuel mentioned a change to SelectOwner.....

Torsten

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Uwe Bielang (Stellv.), Bruno Mang, Dirk Blesius (Stellv.), Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté (Stellv.),  Mark Reinhardt (Stellv.), Jens Wollesen, Rainer Wunn, Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne