[rt-users] Query Builder page modification

daksh daksh at olemiss.edu
Wed Jan 21 18:02:37 EST 2009

Hi,
We have RT 3.8.1 running on opensuse11; mysql 5.0.51a; perl
5.10.0

When I go to QueryBuilder page (it takes over 5 minutes to
load), it shows me thousands of users for a box where it
says: "Owner"

But, when I go to mysql query browser, and search table
"ACL" for all users with RightName of "OwnTickets", I get
very few users (about 100), which is correct.
Here is the query I run:
SELECT * FROM `rt3`.`ACL` where RightName = 'OwnTicket';

So, how do I correct the code for QueryBuilder page?

Is there any documentation for this, if so please guide me
there, or if anyone knows how to fix this issue, please
advice...
I also tried to upgrade to RT 3.8.2 on my test machine, but
I got same results.

Thanks for your help.