[rt-users] Unexpected logout / DB-Upgrade problem

Roman Hochuli roman.hochuli at nexellent.ch
Mon Jan 26 07:47:46 EST 2009

Hello All

Sorry for the empty mail earlier today. It was not planned that way. :)

We migrated our old RT installation (MySQL 3.23/RT 3.2.4) to a new
system (CentOS5/MySQL 5.0.45/RT 3.82) this weekend. One issue we hit
today seems to be rooted in a incomplete conversion of the database
schemas described here:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/77958#77958

Apparently I did not correctly applied the output of the
etc/upgrade/upgrade-mysql-schema.pl-script.

My question: can I do this now (after all conversion) or do we have to
start over with the conversion and loose what happend in the meantime?

--
Best regards,
Roman Hochuli

nexellent ag
Saegereistrasse 29
CH-8152 Glattbrugg

Phone:       +41 44 562 30 40
Fax:         +41 44 562 30 41

Imagination is the one weapon in the war
against reality.
                    -- Jules de Gaultier