[rt-users] Ticket Forward Problem With Thunderbird

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Jan 27 13:59:05 EST 2009

There must be a configuration setting with the Perl mailtools
package.   I have 3.8.1 stock and it forwards in MIME format.   I just
tested...

Subject: Fwd: Re: [Abuse #6] [SpamCop (http://www.coyotepoint.com/) id:
3809219478]Gen-xit Netgear CISCO 3COM MRV Transition
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:56:24 -0800

------------=_1233082584-11855-2

This is forward of transaction #144 of a ticket #6

------------=_1233082584-11855-2

...etc

Jo Rhett
and other randomness