[rt-users] Ticket Forward Problem With Thunderbird

Alan Cheng chenga at ias.edu
Tue Jan 27 16:23:30 EST 2009

Hi Jesse,

What a surprise!!!  Indeed it looks like Thunderbird was massaging the
forwarding email...  I forwarded the very same ticket to my Hotmail
account and it looked just fine.  As soon as I forwarded it to my local
work email account and have Thunderbird open it, the attachment became
uuencoded.  This is probably done by some plug-in?  I will investigate
and report back if I find any information.

Thanks very much for your help!

Alan

--
Alan Cheng <chenga at ias.edu>                   +1 609-734-8169
UNIX Systems Administration      Institute for Advanced Study