[rt-users] Fwd: Module not loading (ExternalAuth)

Rob Munsch rob.munsch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 13:59:40 EST 2009

(sent this direct to Kevin, oops.  Here's for the archives and my
fellow Perl novices:)

>> The first line in my SiteConfig.pm is
>>
>> Set( @Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth) );
>>
>> and the rest of the config seems to be honored (the next line is the
>> Set for ECFV, frex, and that's working well).
>
> This makes me think you have two
> Set(@Plugins, ...) lines, with the second clobbering the first
> You probably want
> Set(@Plugins, qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth
> RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues))

What is the sound of one forehead slapping?

Too new at Perl to realize the last one gets honored.  Thought you
needed a separate Set() for each one.
Thanks!

Corrected as described, all sys are now go.

--
/chown -R us:us /yourbase