[rt-users] Bookmark tickets not working

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Jul 1 12:26:45 EDT 2009

RT 3.8.3
MySQL 5.0.45
CentOS 5.2
perl 5.8.8
mod_perl2

When I go to bookmark a ticket, I get the following in the RT log:
[debug]: Tried to load a bogus ticket id: 'ARRAY(0xb2c5fe0)'
(/usr/local/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Ticket_Overlay.pm:179)

I do not get this on my dev instance with all the same local
customizations, so I don't think this is the problem.I have poked around
to see if I can track this down, but I don't seem to have anything that
SHOULD be affecting this.

The only difference between the two servers, that I can find, is the
version of mySQL: 5.0.45 on production, 5.0.22 on dev.  Is this a likely
cause, or am I missing something?

--
Drew Barnes
Applications Analyst