[rt-users] Bookmark tickets not working

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Mon Jul 6 15:57:33 EDT 2009

Follow-up: Browser issue.
Camino does not work with Bookmarking.  There is no option to turn on or
off, it just flat does not work.  Safari 4 works sporadically, but I can
not consistently reproduce  the issue to try and troubleshoot more.

Firefox 3.0.11 and 3.5 work fine on OS X and Win32.

Nothing to see here, just posting for list archive.