[rt-users] Email copies of replies to senders

Peterson, Erik epeterson at edc.org
Wed Jul 1 13:26:33 EDT 2009

However, I have the same need and would love to hear if anyone has a solution.

I have a few owners who work primarily via email on Blackberry and love getting the text of a request via email when it's assigned to them.  However, if they happen to be in front of their computer and take a request, no email.  So when they're back out in the field, they can't refer to the email as easily.  Turning on/off NotifyActor at a user level or a scrip level would be fantastic.  Turning on/off email completely even at the user level is much too broad a stroke for most scenarios.

Is it possible that if you manually add the person as a CC in the scrip that RT will outsmart you and override that with NotifyActor being off?

Thanks,
Erik