[rt-users] RTFM rights Question

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Jul 8 09:51:51 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 03:07:54PM -0700, Hossein Rafighi wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
> I am not sure if this is related to my problem, but when a privileged
> user does a mouse over on an article the url reads:
> https://mydomain.ca/RTFM/Article/Display.html?id=## but when an
> un-privileged user does the mouse over on the same article s/he sees a
> different directory
> https://mydomain.ca/SelfService/Article/Display.html?id=##

I'm confused.  I thought your problem was that your Unprivileged
users didn't see Article contents.
Now it sounds like the problem is something else?

The SelfService version of the Article Display is not identical
to the privileged display.  You can compare
local/plugins/RT-FM/html/SelfService/Article/Dispaly.html
local/plugins/RT-FM/html/RTFM/Article/Dispaly.html

to see what is skipped.

If you'd like to add data back in, do a local overlay of the
template or send a patch to add a callback and use the callback to add
data.

-kevin