[rt-users] Tool to graph custom fields?

Jerrad Pierce jpierce at cambridgeenergyalliance.org
Wed Jul 8 15:18:10 EDT 2009

Ah, yes, got it! Thanks.

I forgot that RT assumes CF's are queue specific,
and only shows them when a queue is specified.

We have several CFs that are used in multiple queues e.g;
Tags; and sometimes want to search across queues based
on these fields. In query builder this can be gotten around
by first selecting a queue, then your CF condition, then
deleting the queue from the query...

The workaround for this chart is similar, get your results
for one queue, then remove the queue condition from the URI.
--
Cambridge Energy Alliance: Save money. Save the planet.