[rt-users] Custom Fields per queue

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Wed Jul 8 17:06:54 EDT 2009

I'm not sure what you mean by correct result. But I recently figured out a problem I was having with queues and custom fields. Mine related more to a dashboard's ability to see the custom field. It seems that if the custom field is a queue only field then the dashboard cannot be setup to show a column using that custom field. On the other hand if the custom field is setup as a global field it shows up readily as choice for a column to be picked as displayable in the dashboard.

I've setup my install so that custom fields intended for a queue are only there and ones that should be in all queues are globally setup. Perhaps that is what you need to do...

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448
My blog: