[rt-users] Viewing user profiles without modification rights?

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Fri Jul 10 06:34:34 EDT 2009

You don't have to give the "AdminUsers" right. I think it is enough
givinig the "Global" "ShowConfigTab" right for the users who  can see
others profile. Giving this right allows them to see the profile of
others but not to modify them unless you also grant "AdminUser" or any
other grant. On the other hand, giving this right also allows them to
see almost any other configuration (but not modifying it unless you give
additional rights, so be careful).

Take care,
Carlos