[rt-users] What permission are needed to make unprivaliged user and admincc?

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 10 12:23:18 EDT 2009

Kevin,

I'm not completely sure, but I think that the AdminCc (as a "role")
would require certain ACL records, which means it is a role that is
"privileged". So, by definition, an "unprivileged" user cannot be an
AdminCc. That's just my theory. However, a Requestor is also a "role"
and when an unprivileged user sends in a ticket via Email, he becomes
the requestor on the ticket so, maybe I'm full of it. Maybe there is a
configuration setting that allows a NEW user to be added as a privileged
user. So, my thinking is that you should persue the answer as a
configuration setting. Hope this helps some.

Kenn
LBNL