[rt-users] Scrip email template translation?

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Mon Jul 13 02:29:22 EDT 2009

Hi,

I can't get emails sent by RT3's srips to be translated in my local language.

- Is there a mecanism for holding various translations in table "Templates"?
Are fields "Language" and "TranslationOf" used at all?

- Is there a need to translate all global templates on each new localized RT3
install?

- I notice that many strings found in RT3's sent emails are translated in
I18N/fr.po but not in those mails. (eg: msgid "This transaction appears to
have no content"). Did I miss a configuration option somewhere?

Regards,

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/