[rt-users] Undefined subroutine &RT::EmailParser::ParseAddressFromHeader...

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Tue Jul 14 09:55:05 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 02:46:15PM -0700, Kevin Gagel wrote:
>    I am using LDAPSMB1.2_RT3.
>
>    When I add email address for the AdminCC of someone that has not logged into RT yet I get the
>    following error:
>
>    Undefined subroutine &RT::EmailParser::ParseAddressFromHeader called at
>    /opt/rt3/bin/../local/lib/RT/User_Local.pm line 272.
>
>    What do I have to do to correct this?

You appear to be using an extension designed for use with RT 3.4 or
3.6 while running 3.8 (the ParseAddressFromHeader method is defined
in RT::Interface::Email in 3.8)

I suggest disabling the extension causing the problem.

If you want to use AD auth with 3.8, the only method I know of that
works is RT-Authen-ExternalAuth

-kevin