[rt-users] Pubcookie auth

Peter Boguszewski pboguszewski at library.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 14 16:00:49 EDT 2009

Sorry about the lack of information.  Here is the story.  I have
pubcookie installed and working with apache.  I have Ubuntu 8.10.3
installed and RT 3.8.4 installed - both work.  I installed
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth via cpan successfully (shows up under the
plugins dir).  I then add Set(@Plugins,(qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth)));
to my RT_SiteConfig.pm and apache2 goes boom.  I get this error in the
apache log:

[error] Can't load Perl file: /opt/rt3/bin/webmux.pl for server
xxxxxxxx:0, exiting...

I am no perl wizard so I am sure I am just doing something stupid.
Again, I remove the plugin from RT_SiteConfig.pm and it works.

I am just missing something?

Pete

--
Peter Boguszewski