[rt-users] Is this English ? Notify Owner of their ticket has...

Erwan HAMON hamon.erwan at free.fr
Thu Jul 16 04:49:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am trying to complete RT3.8's French translation. I am a bit puzzled
by some sentence constructs.

Can someone confirm my suggestions would make better sense.

Sorry if this is the wrong list.

Regards,

#: etc/initialdata:356 etc/upgrade/3.8.2/content:85
msgid "Notify Owner of their rejected ticket"

=> "Notify Owner of his rejected ticket"

#: etc/initialdata:369 etc/upgrade/3.8.2/content:98
msgid "Notify Owner of their ticket has been approved and is ready to
be acted on"

=> "Notify Owner that his ticket has been approved and is ready to be
acted on"

#: lib/RT/Approval/Rule/Created.pm:57 lib/RT/Approval/Rule/Passed.pm:55
msgid "Notify Owner of their ticket has been approved by some or all
approvers"

=> "Notify Owner that his ticket has been approved by some or all approvers"

#: etc/initialdata:342 etc/upgrade/3.8.2/content:71
msgid "Notify Requestor of their ticket has been approved by all approvers"

=> "Notify Requestor that his ticket has been approved by all approvers"

#: etc/initialdata:328 etc/upgrade/3.8.2/content:57
msgid "Notify Requestor of their ticket has been approved by some approver"

=> "Notify Requestor that his ticket has been approved by some approver"

--
Erwan HAMON - http://hamon.erwan.free.fr/