[rt-users] Strange NoAuth image problems!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Jul 16 07:41:00 EDT 2009

Hi!

On Mi, 2009-07-15 at 12:09 -0400, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:39:28AM +0200, Sven Sternberger wrote:
> > Can't locate object method "SendStaticFile" via package
> > "RT::Interface::Web" at /opt/rt3/share/html/NoAuth/images/autohandler
> > line 6.
>
> There was a change made to this code between 3.8.2 and 3.8.3
> Make sure you don't have local customizations to RT::Interface::Web or
> the autohandlers.

yes indeed we customized! In "local/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm" we
modified "WebCanonicalizeInfo"
btw. is there an other way to have a customized version of this
function?

> The Alias you mention above is generally only mentioned for fast_cgi
> installations.  Both the SetHandler default and Alias lines try to
> block Mason from interpreting images as mason files, without knowing
> what error you triggered it is hard to say what caused your error.

It looks like the order of the locations is meaningful. Most people
wouldn't notice that there images are delivered through mason,
because of their autohandler.

But now I know that our setup is correct, and I found an extra error
in our installation.

Thank you very much for your help!

best regards!

Sven Sternberger