[rt-users] RT 3.6.6 - Ticket could not be created due to an internal error

Juan Mas juan.mas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:46:11 EDT 2009

For some reason, I can no longer create tickets in RT Helpdesk.  When
I look at the logs I see the message below.  Then I see a failed
insert into Groups.  Does anyone know what this message is and how I
can fix?

DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'Groups' is full at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 505,
<GEN33> line 86.
(/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:505)