[rt-users] PATH: shredder deletes users with valid messages

gordon at cryologic.com gordon at cryologic.com
Thu Jul 23 20:32:25 EDT 2009

Demanding work be done by developers who kindly (ie for free) maintain
open source software, in my opinion, borders on being plain rude.
You are free to patch your own version of RT, or find alternative
software which falls more in line with your expectations for ongoing
development. The excuse of being tired and emotional only carries weight
for so long.

Gordon