[rt-users] PATCH: RT-Extension-ToggleSuperUser broken by 3.8.4

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Jul 24 18:49:38 EDT 2009

On Jul 24, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> You may also want to report this here, so Emmanuel can release a new
> version.
>
> http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=RT-Extension-ToggleSuperUser

I wasted 5 minutes trying to get an account set up in their system
before giving up.  I'm sorry, I'm not willing to waste hours and give
up my first-born to send someone a comment.   They clearly think that
accounts are very special things that we should be honored to have.  I
think it's a PITA.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness