[rt-users] PATCH: RT-Extension-ToggleSuperUser broken by 3.8.4

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Jul 24 19:45:26 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 03:49:38PM -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
> On Jul 24, 2009, at 12:57 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> > You may also want to report this here, so Emmanuel can release a new
> > version.
> >
> > http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=RT-Extension-ToggleSuperUser
>

> I wasted 5 minutes trying to get an account set up in their system
> before giving up.  I'm sorry, I'm not willing to waste hours and give
> up my first-born to send someone a comment.   They clearly think that
> accounts are very special things that we should be honored to have.  I
> think it's a PITA.

When you clicked on "Report a new bug" did you miss the email address
where you can send reports, no account required?

"If you do not wish to register with Bitcard, please report your bug by
sending email to: bug-RT-Extension-ToggleSuperUser [at] rt.cpan.org."

Let us know if we could have made that clearer by sending a patch to
the RT-BugTracker-Public distribution

-kevin