[rt-users] message display bug reappears in 3.8.4

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Mon Jul 27 12:58:08 EDT 2009

Kevin, this bug is still present in 3.8.4 -- I didn't apply our patch
to this when we installed it and I can easily see this problem.

You claimed you are having trouble replicating this bug.  I'm boggled,
because my bug description on the original report shows it clearly.
How can I help you replicate it?

On Jun 3, 2009, at 12:01 PM, Kevin Falcone wrote:

>>> I don't recall agreeing with the fix, but I did ask for it to end up
>>> in the
>>> bug tracker so it could be tracked.
>>>
>>> Its currently slated for review for 3.8.4
>>> http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=13230
>>>
>>> As I recall, during triage for 3.8.3 I couldn't immediately
>>> replicate
>>> the problem you were solving so we left it for further review when
>>> we had a little more time to replicate.
>>

>> It only happens when you click "Show" for outbound messages - ie, to
>> AdminCcs or Requestors.  Normal ticket display is unaffected.
>
> http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/ShowEmailRecord.html?id=13230&Transaction=109609&Attachment=52649
>
> That looked fine, so I tabled it for 3.8.3 until we could figure out
> what it
> was trying to fix.
>
> -kevin

Jo Rhett