[rt-users] Trouble adding RTx-Tags-0.14 to RT 3.8.1

Kay Wanous kay.wanous at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 13:50:05 EDT 2009

Yes, I'm sure I have permissions... they're owned by me and I see them
in the queue (and I can search for them by owner or queue).

No, the custom field search isn't working.  Looking at this page on the
wiki (http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/SearchCustomField), there's a
patch - but it seems like I shouldn't need the patch if I've installed
RTx:Tags.  Is that right?

   -- Kay