[rt-users] How to get RT ticket links.

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:43:37 EDT 2009

Actually there are more developers who has rights to change this
module, so it's better to start from rt.cpan.org instead of direct
mailing main maintainer:

http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=RT-Client-REST

Looks like that links listing via REST is not implemented in this
extension, but I believe that wouldn't be hard to add using
transactions method as example.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:46 AM, Tom Lahti <toml at bitstatement.net> wrote:
> Mohy Farag wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for your prompt replies but, I need a solution in perl.
>>
>> -Mohy
>
> There I cannot help you.  RT::Client::REST seems to be written by Dmitri
> Tikhonov <dtikhonov at yahoo.com>, you might try seeing if he's on the RT
> developer list, or as a last resort, email him directly.
>
> --
>   Tom Lahti
>   BIT Statement LLC
>
>   (425)251-0833 x 117