[rt-users] no documentation for Shredder?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Jun 2 13:57:51 EDT 2009

If you search the wiki for Shredder you find

1) Lots of notes to "not do this, use Shredder instead"

2) The extensions page where it says RTx::Shredder is not supported
for 3.0, but that the functionality is built into 3.8 series

But no documentation whatsoever on how to use Shredder.   I'll try to
fix, but since I'm learning this myself right now, other people adding
good comments would be nice.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness