[rt-users] SuperUser shown in Owner selection list

Cassandra Phillips-Sears cassandra at bestpractical.com
Tue Jun 2 16:28:23 EDT 2009

Hi, Jo. I added a little note in the SuperUser article in the wiki
last week after Elton wrote in. If people on the list want to accuracy-
check it that would be great.

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ShredderControl - I think these are
the instructions on how to use the Shredder (though I may be wrong).
--
Cassandra Phillips-Sears

Office Manager
Best Practical Solutions, LLC