[rt-users] BUG: no_tickets option in rt-shredder Users misses Cc people

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Jun 2 15:25:20 EDT 2009

rt-shredder --plugin help-Users
(snip)
  no_tickets - boolean

     If true then plugin looks for users who are not watchers (Owners,
     Requestors, Ccs or AdminCcs) of any ticket.

Well, using the following command gets me thousands of results:

	rt-shredder --plugin
"Users=no_tickets;status,any;replace_relations,Nobody;limit,10000" --
sqldump /u/rtweb/shredder-restore-users.sql

Investigating these users, I find that all of them are Ccs of tickets,
but are not Requestors of any tickets.  This seems to conflict with
both the documentation for the option, and the expected result.

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness