[rt-users] can I make Shredder Plugins use strict PLEASE?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Tue Jun 2 17:03:34 EDT 2009

So I've been chasing this bug around in the code for over an hour, and
all I can say at this point is I REALLY HATE GLOBAL VARIABLES.

There is absolutely no reason for having subroutines modify global
variables, and it makes the code darn hard to debug.  If I was to do
the work to make all of these modules strict, would you accept the
patches?

--
Jo Rhett
and other randomness