[rt-users] Tickets with Owner= (no value)

Alberto Villanueva alberto.villanueva at altran.es
Wed Jun 3 04:55:06 EDT 2009

Good morning,

Yesterday I removed a user (within MySQL) had several assigned
tickets. Now these have Owner= (no value).

I have tested next:

1.- MySQL query, but I cannot select because Owner= (no value)
2.- In RT: new Search / Batch update / (I cannot because RT says
"Only you can assign tickets that they haven't Owner or it's
Nobody")

Could I tell me how I assign the new owner?

Best regards,

ALBERTO VILLANUEVA DEL VAL
Consultant
Altran Technologies
ParqueEmpresarial Las Mercedes, Edificio 1
Campezo Street, 1- 28022 - Madrid, Spain
Tel: + 34 91 744 46 00 - Ext: 2205
Fax: + 34 91 415 24 57
www.altran.es