[rt-users] a couple bugs in RT 3.8.3

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 4 10:31:06 EDT 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 8:44 AM, Guadagnino Cristiano wrote:

> Just a few things I've found out so far:
>
> -  the new "homepage refresh interval" option in "preferences"
> doesn't work

You'll need to tell us more, it works for me.
Please note that the page-level widget overrides the preference for
the session
so that you can change the behavior without changing your preference.

> - when I'm root and I click on "configuration"->"users"-
> >"whichever_user_name"->"History", I have this error message:
>
> Can't locate object method "Name" via package "No object mapping for
> field" (perhaps you forgot to load "No object mapping for field"?)
> at /opt/rt3/local/plugins/RT-Extension-ForkTicket/html/Callbacks/RT-
> Extension-ForkTicket/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction/ModifyCommand
> line 7.
>
> it seems the culprit is the "ForkTicket" extension… maybe it is
> broken by the recent upgrade?

It certainly seems like ForkTicket is breaking, but that isn't
maintained by us and doesn't
seem to be on CPAN so I'm not sure where you should report the bug.
Hopefully the author
reads the list.

-kevin