[rt-users] RT ExternalAuth LDAP and Adding Local users in 3.8.2

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 5 12:59:13 EDT 2009

Ruslan,

    That's a good suggestion. In fact, I'm going upstairs to talk to my
guy who is building our new DEV environment in a few minutes. We're
going to start by installing 3.8.3 in that environment, so these ideas
will make for good testing scripts. OH! I reserve the right to recall
you as a witness (ha ha) when testing this stuff. Just joking. Thanks a
heap.
    By the way. Thanks to your help, I got that scrip working for
parsing CC's to a ticket on a queue-by-queue basis.

Kenn
LBNL