[rt-users] AT 1.2.3 default asset "Status" list

Jeff Lucas jlucas at eagleinvsys.com
Fri Jun 5 14:22:08 EDT 2009

Per AT 1.2.3’s AT_Config.pm file…

<snip>

# {{{ Miscellaneous AT Settings

# You can define new statuses and even reorder existing statuses here.

# WARNING. DO NOT DELETE ANY OF THE DEFAULT STATUSES. If you do, RT

# will break horribly.

@ActiveStatus = qw(production development qa dr pilot test) unless @ActiveStatus;

@InactiveStatus = qw(retired) unless @InactiveStatus;

<snip>

We use a different standard and would like to change the default statuses AT comes with.  I do not recall RT using them (production development qa dr pilot test).  Will RT REALLY break horribly if these are changed or is this warning old/deprecated?

I cannot find them in the Custom Fields section or in the DB dump or in phpmyadmin (while searching) so how/where would I change them if it is ok to do so?  Or, would I have to change them in AT_Config.pm prior to installing AT.

Thanks.

-Jeff