[rt-users] Binary files broken since upgrade to RT 3.8

Dominic Lepiane Dominic.Lepiane at ptgrey.com
Mon Jun 8 12:00:00 EDT 2009

This worked fine for us in the end.  Did a select on the Content from
the restored old database, and then just updated the Content in the
corresponding row in the new database.  We also have similar problems
with other fields, like Headers, where there is any unicode / extended
acsii characters (diacritics or Asian characters) and these fields are
fixed in the same way.

Thank all for your help,
 - Dominic