[rt-users] Help with RT Groups and LDAP group.

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Tue Jun 2 18:16:38 EDT 2009

I've got the ldap plug in working but I seem to have a disconnect between root and ldap users. What I mean is that I can login to RT using my ldap credentials but I have nothing available except tickets to open, close and new tickets. The root account is still available and when I login with that I can configure rights but my ldap users don't appear unless I do a search for them specifically. Some rights cannot be assigned because the ldap account does not appear in the list of choices to add a right to.

Can someone point me in the right direction here please?

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448
My blog: