[rt-users] Absolute URL in parent/child ticket links

Woody - Wild Things woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Wed Jun 10 09:48:58 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have an issue with the links to parent/child tickets in the links
section of the ticket view. (RT-3.8.1 gentoo)

They are absolute, and not relative.

<li><a href="http://rt.mydomain.com:81/Ticket/Display.html?id=7690">

I have users logging on to the same RT from different domains, but all
parent/child tickets link to the mydomain.com domain, which is in my
RT_SiteConfig.pm

I couldn't understand the URL functions of RT's innards, so can anyone
provide me with a quick solution to this issue?

I have:

RT_SiteConfig.pm:Set($Organization , "mydomain.com");
RT_SiteConfig.pm:Set($WebBaseURL , "http://rt.mydomain.com:$WebPort");

in my RT_SiteConfig.pm,

Could I just remove the WebBaseURL altogether?

Thanks in Advance

Woody.