[rt-users] Email copies of replies to senders

Ken Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 11 18:39:28 EDT 2009

Dominic,

    RT doesn't normally notify the initiator of a transaction, as it
would be redundant (plus there is a record of the reply in the ticket
history). However, if that is what you want, you need to turn on the
"Notify Actor setting in your RT_SiteConfig.pm file located at
$RTHOME/etc. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL