[rt-users] Question on use of Category in a scrip

Rémi mirebob at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 11:18:46 EDT 2009

I agree that it might be good to have this information in the Wiki. But the
solution I proposed is probably not the better one and could cause some
unwanted load on the system.

Even if we can't access the "CF Category" directly by the RT API, I 'm sure
we can do it with a simple sql query,
I'm a bit confused with the RT DB schema to do it fast, I will work on it
when I have some time.
If somebody can help me doing this, it will be welcome.