[rt-users] Query Variables

Ray Wadkins rwadkins at mcfina.com
Wed Jun 17 15:18:58 EDT 2009

After some looking around I ran across the "__CURRENT_USER__" variable
that allowed me to create a saved search that worked for any logged in
user.  I don't remember where I found that variable, and it took me a
while to figure out what the variable contained so I could accurately
use it.  Is there, somewhere buried in the documentation that I can't
find, a list of all of these variables usable in ticket queries?
--

*Ray Wadkins* | Web Developer, Customer Facing Technology

Michael C. Fina

ONE SOURCE | TOTAL RECOGNITION

www.mcfrecognition.com

*T*: 718-609-8519

*E*: rwadkins at mcfina.com

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and
subject to the Confidentiality Notice at www.mcfina.com/emailpolicy

P Please consider the environment before choosing to print this e-mail.