[rt-users] link from ticket with CFs as areguments

Kim Jones vtplymblfan-rt at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 10:39:48 EDT 2009

Has anyone here figured out or can offer advice as to how to add to the ticket metadata page a link to an external form with CFs in the link arguments?

As part of resolving  a ticket we need to use another online form. We'd love to have a link on the ticket metadata page to that form that includes arguments with the values of CFs so that these values will appear in the appropriate places in this other form when we get to it.

So if my custom fields are:

LRCID and title

we'd like to addd a link like this:

http://blah/form.php?LRCID=378548&title=foobar