[rt-users] Tables in RTFM or changing the RTFM Wiki interpreter

Geoff Roberts geoff at apro.com.au
Mon Jun 22 12:23:52 EDT 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to create tables in RTFM Wiki custom
fields? I am using RTFM 2.4.1.

I've tried the standard "|", but they don't seem to work.

If not, is it possible/relatively easy to change the Wiki interpreter to say
CGI:Wiki or some other Wiki interpreter that has tables?

I've read http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/RTFM on creating custom tags.
However after going to the lengths outlined in the link, I'm wondering if
swapping the interpreter might be another viable option yielding potentially
more benefits?

Kind regards,

Geoff