[rt-users] Tables in RTFM or changing the RTFM Wiki interpreter

Joop JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Tue Jun 23 02:13:46 EDT 2009

Geoff Roberts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to create tables in RTFM Wiki custom
> fields? I am using RTFM 2.4.1.

Just for a test I have disabled tag scanning and then any valid html
code is rendered as html. I don't know exactly what I changed, has been
a while I tested this, but if you can't figure it out yourself I'll
rummage through my dev instance to find the diff.
Either I changed a RTFM component or I changed Text::Wiki(?)

Regards,

Joop