[rt-users] RT Internal Server Error

Varun Vyas varun.power6000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:57:12 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I m facing problem with my RT 3.6.3 i have apache 2 installed with fastcgi
implemented and 8GB of ram in  application server. But quite often i m
getting "Internal Server Error 500" and when i see the logs it shows error
like incomplete header received from server and comm with server error. And
as far as i know this happens frequently when we try to close ticket.
Although tickets gets closed but we got internal server error and page gets
irresponsive. We have to wait for certain minutes after that again
refreshing makes all thing normal. But i m not able to get why we are
encountering this problem

Can any one has idea regarding that and help me out.

Thanks & Regards
Varun