[rt-users] Getting "Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_generic" at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 190"

Kevin Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Wed Jun 24 17:58:44 EDT 2009

Please help! I've broken something and I'm not sure what.

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with my RT_SiteConfig.pm file, I had made some changes so that links in the tickets were showing up correctly. They were only showing up as http://localhost:80/ etc. Now they are showing up correctly.

Anyway's the error only shows up when creating a new ticket. The ticket is created and everything seems to work correctly but the only thing updated in the browser is:
Can't locate object method "host" via package "URI::_generic" at /opt/rt3/bin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 190

I have to go back to a previous change and then click home to continue.

Kevin W. Gagel
Network Administrator
Local 5448
My blog: