[rt-users] Help, root no more a SuperUser

H Manohar rayker manohar.r at glowtouch.com
Thu Jun 25 09:54:19 EDT 2009

Hi Boris,

Run the below command. This worked for me for the same situation. hope it
works for you as well.

perl -I /opt/rt3/lib -MRT -e' RT::LoadConfig(); RT::Init(); my $u =
RT::User->new($RT::Systemuser); $u->Load("root"); print
$u->PrincipalObj->GrantRight(Object => $RT::System, Right => "SuperUser");

Thanks
Manohar