[rt-users] Problem with hostname in URLs

Lars Fronius l.fronius at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 26 13:31:55 EDT 2009

Hi,
I nearly have the same problem as Timothy yesterday.
I currently set up a request tracker 3.6.1 on debian 4.0.
Most of my links on my request tracker are broken.
[Home] --> http:///
[Simple Search] ->> http://search/Simple.html
[Tickets] --> http://search/Build.html
Images can't be loaded cause of same problem.
Sure I have set the WebBaseURL in RT_SiteConfig.pm - any change
doesn't affect anything..
Maybe I have just overlooked something during installation?

So this is the message of Timothy yesterday:

#Fixed...
#
#I believe that removing a trailing slash from the DocumentRoot
directive in the VirtualHost definition for RT did the trick. That
trailing shash has been there all along - but I guess after the update
it now #matters.
#
#